Sunday, January 24, 2010

Art that I have posted on to My Etsy Store

Steampunk President Lincoln

Angry Candy Corn
Slumbering Cthulhu

Zombiecicle


Since it is the first month of a new year, I am making the effort to get my work onto my Etsy store. I am also posting new items that I have created. I am going back to doing miniature drawings that I learned to love to do while in college. My etching professor did not think I was working, as I did not seem to be bringing anything into class. Most of of my work ranged from 5" to 1" x 2". I have enjoyed working
on such scale, as it it easy to work almost anywhere. Despite their size, some miniature paintings drawings and etchings can take time to develop into a finished piece. In etching class I remember spending as much time on a small item that most classmates would spend on much larger pieces.

Here are a few items. Most of the items range from 2" x 3.5 to 2.75" x 4.25"

No comments: