Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photo of the Day: Have a Sandwich Mr. Cthulhu

Malpertius of the Twitterverse and her site Far from the Maddening Crowd http://malpertuis.soup.io/ sent me a great care package of
wonderful things found at the HP Lovecraft Filmfestival in October of last year. http://www.hplfilmfestival.com/ I received
two of their posters, one with the art of Mike Mignola and the current tentacle 2009 poster. I also have a shirt form the fest and some
ultra cool HPL buttons and some books. One with the works of Alergernon Blackwood.

Then there was the cool toys in a jar. I love little toys and this jar was such a surprise. I like to photograph small toys
in situations that could convey some emotion. So now I have a new project. I will see about photographing
the toys I have received.

The first one I am calling "Have a Sandwich Mr. Cthulhu. I bought a bag of Cthulhu's some time ago and thought
the juxtaposition of the bunny and the little Cthulhu would be a playful composition.




Tag; toys, Lovecraft, Cthulhu



- Posted using BlogPress from my awesome steampowered iTouch.

No comments: